In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and
any or all Agreements:"Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and
accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We" and "Us", refers to Gulbox
WebPOS or PAYNET Payment Services Provider LLC. "Party", "Parties" refers to both the Client and ourselves,
or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment
necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner. Any use
of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are
taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. By becoming a registered user PAYNET WebPOS and
our affiliate sites, you agree to be contacted by PAYNET WebPOS and our affiliates via communication modes
including but not limited to email, SMS, MMS, and telephonic calls.
- You agree that PAYNET WebPOS may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate Your access to
the Website and block Your future access to the Website if PAYNET WebPOS determines that You have violated
Agreement(s) will cause irreparable harm to PAYNET WebPOS, for which monetary damages may be inadequate, and
You consent to PAYNET WebPOS obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that PAYNET WebPOS deems necessary
or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies PAYNET WebPOS may
have at law or in equity.
- PAYNET WebPOS reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or
to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
- We accept Online Net banking and PAYNET Kiosks as mode of payments which are processed through our payment
gateway. No information pertaining to payment is shared with us as you fill all the payment related
information on your bank's site.
PAYNET WebPOS has tied up with a third party enabler for the recharge. PAYNET
WebPOS is not responsible for any delay, pricing or cancellation of recharge from mobile operators end.
Though, best efforts are made to keep the service above acceptance levels.
- User is solely responsible for the selection of PAYNET WebPOS products, mobile operator and the recharge
amount. PAYNET WebPOS is not responsible for talk-time given against recharge done through PAYNET WebPOS as
this is purely at mobile operator's disposal. Nor is PAYNET WebPOS responsible in any way for wrong
selection our purchase of products, intentionally or un-intentionally at the PAYNET WebPOS website and agent
- Consent to use Contact Information
You agree that we may collect, use and share certain
information regarding the contacts contained in Your device’s phone book (“Contact Information”) for
promotional and marketing purpose and also share it with any third party in accordance with the Privacy
Policy. By allowing Contact Information to be collected, You give PAYNET WebPOS a right to use that Contact
Information as a part of the service provided by PAYNET WebPOS and you guarantee that you have any and all
permissions required to share such Contact Information with us.
All sales are final with no refund or exchange permitted. You are responsible
for the payment of the mobile
number or DTH account number or bill payment and all charges that result from these payments. We shall not
be responsible for any payment for an incorrect mobile number or DTH account number or bill payment number.
In case, money has been deducted from your WebPOS Balance and a payment/service is not delivered by the
service provider within 15 days of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us regarding the
same by sending an email to support@PAYNET.ae
Please include in the email the following details the mobile number or DTH account number or bill
number, service provider name, payment value, transaction date and transaction number. We shall investigate
such incidents and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your Balance or account or pre-paid
payment instrument without delivery of the payment/service then you will be refunded the money within 21
working days from the date of receipt of your email.
All refunds will be credited to your WebPOS Balance.
We shall have the sole discretion to determine
the mode of reversal from the above mentioned options.
- Coupon / vouchers Redemption
Coupon / vouchers redemption is purely subjected to
standard and specified terms and conditions mentioned by
the respective retailer. Coupons are issued on behalf of the respective retailer. Hence, any damages,
injuries, losses incurred by the end user by using the coupon is not the responsibility of PAYNET WebPOS.
- Changes To These Terms And Services
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending
this page. Please check this page from time to time to
take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. We may, without prior notice, change the
Services; add or remove functionalities or features; stop providing the Services or features of the
Services, to you or to Users generally; or create usage limits for the Services.
- Changes To The PAYNET Platform
We may update the PAYNET Platform from time to time, and
may change the Content at any time. In these Terms,
the term “Content” also means any information, text, graphics, or other materials uploaded (including any
features or functionalities) by the Users of the PAYNET Platform, including personal information uploaded by
the donors, and which may appear on the PAYNET Platform for other Users to access. However, please note that
any of the Content on the PAYNET Platform may be out of date at any given time and we are under no
obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that the PAYNET Platform, or any Content on it, will be free
from errors or omissions.
We encourage our Users to report any errors by writing to us from the Support section on the PAYNET
- Accessing The PAYNET Platform
We do not guarantee that your use of the PAYNET Platform,
or any Content on it, will always be available or
be uninterrupted. Access to the PAYNET Platform is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw,
discontinue or change all or any part of the PAYNET Platform without notice. We will not be liable to you if
for any reason the PAYNET Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the PAYNET Platform through your
connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with
These Terms govern your behavior on the PAYNET Platform and set
forth your obligations. You agree and confirm to the following responsibilities:
- You shall comply with all the obligations set forth in these Terms.
- You will use the Services rendered by us for lawful purposes only and comply with these Terms and all
applicable laws, statutes, by-laws, acts of legislature or parliament, rules, regulations, orders,
ordinances, protocols, codes, guidelines, or policies of any governmental authority; and all applicable
judicial orders and precedent Applicable Laws while using and transacting on the PAYNET Platform.
- Creation and maintenance of all Content in your account shall be your sole responsibility.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use as a part of your Account Information to
access the Services and for any activities or actions under your Account. We encourage you to use “strong”
passwords preferably using a combination of upper and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols with your
Account. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this
- Provide us with only such information that is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- The Service shall be utilized by you for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall not use the
Service for any commercial endeavors without express prior written consent of the Company
- Complaints (if any) regarding the Service availed by the User must be reported to us via ‘Support’ on the
PAYNET Platform within two days from the date of payment. The Service shall be marked as closed if no such
complaint is raised by the User within the said period.
- You must retain a copy of your transaction records and these policies and rules.
By using the PAYNET Platform you agree not to:
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or
entity, or access the accounts of others without permission, forge another persons’ digital signature,
misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Services, perform any other
similar fraudulent activity or otherwise purchase Recharge with what we reasonably believe to be potentially
- infringe our or any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy
- post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters
concerning any person
- post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is pornographic in nature
- refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any other information
you provide to PAYNET
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the PAYNET
Platform or features that enforce limitations on the use of the services
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Services or
any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable
law notwithstanding this limitation
- use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, including, without
limitation, using the Services in an automated manner
- modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the PAYNET Platform or any part thereof,
except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law
notwithstanding this limitation
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the services or any other user’s enjoyment of it, by any
means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious
code or file with contaminating or destructive features
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor the PAYNET Platform without
prior written permission
- interfere or disrupt the PAYNET Platform or connected networks
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our
- use any device, software or routine to bypass, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with the Services
- forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content
transmitted through the PAYNET Platform or to manipulate your presence on the platform
- sell the Services, information, or software associated with or derived from it
- use the facilities and capabilities of the PAYNET Platform to conduct any activity or solicit the
performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others
- breach this Agreement or any other PAYNET agreement or policy
- provide false, inaccurate or misleading information
- use the PAYNET Platform to collect or obtain personal information, including without limitation, financial
information, about other users of the platform
- purchase Recharge with what PAYNET reasonably believes to be potentially fraudulent funds
- use the Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, disputes, reversals, chargebacks,
fees, fines, penalties and other liability to PAYNET , a third party or you
- use the Services in a manner that PAYNET or any payment card network reasonably believe to be an abuse of
the payment card system or a violation of payment card network rules
- take any action that may cause PAYNET to lose any of the Services from its service providers, Telcos,
payment processors or other suppliers
- send automated request of any kind to the PAYNET Platform without express permission in advance from
You will be liable in case you introduce any viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs
or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized
access to the PAYNET Platform, the server on which the PAYNET Platform is stored or any server, computer or
database connected to the PAYNET Platform. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence
under the Applicable Law. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we
will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach,
your right to use the PAYNET Platform will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, denial-of-service attack, distributed
denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment,
computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the PAYNET Platform or on any
website linked to it.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions,
warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the PAYNET Platform or any content on it
including any information related to the Services or the PAYNET Platform itself, whether express or
We will not be liable to any User for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, whether in
contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising
under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the PAYNET Platform;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the PAYNET Platform; and
- use of the services provided through the PAYNET Platform
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer the PAYNET Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis,
testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve the PAYNET Platform to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and
for your computer or smartphone
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any, when you choose to do so;
- to publish in social media or on PAYNET Platform for the promotion of the Company or the PAYNET Platform
- as part of our efforts to keep the PAYNET Platform safe and secure
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver
relevant advertising to you
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other Users of the PAYNET Platform about Services that
may interest you or them
To the maximum extent permitted by law, or maximum aggregate liability to you for any causes whatsoever, and
regardless to the form of action, will at all times be limited to the value of your transaction or AED Five
Hundred (AED 500), whichever is lesser.
When you visit the PAYNET Platform, call or write to us, you are communicating with us electronically.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you
electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You agree that in case
there are any changes in any information provided by you to us, including your e-mail address and other
contact details, you will be solely responsible to update them regularly.
If we send any communication by e-mail, it shall be sent to your e-mail address available on the records
created by you on the PAYNET Platform and it shall be deemed to have been received by you once it is
reflected as sent in the outbox of our e-mail ID.
You consent to receive communications from us electronically, including but not limited to email, SMS,
MMS, and telephonic calls. You also agree to receive communication from us based on usage history via SMS,
email & phone call. This includes offers, discounts and general information. You can choose to opt-out as
per modes advised in the communication.
You acknowledge that any communication by us may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy.
You agree that you will not hold us liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that
may be incurred/ suffered by you on account of our communication.
- Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law,
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or
may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any
inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company's literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website.
This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss
of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this
Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer
software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential
and incidental damages.
- Applicable Law
Please note that these Terms, its subject matter and its formation, are governed by the laws of the
United Arab Emirates. The courts of Emirate of Dubai will have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any
dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms or any other terms and conditions made applicable
on you by us and you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts and waive any objection as to
This website/URL will not provide any services or products to any OFAC sanctioned countries in
accordance with the laws of UAE.
- Limitation of Liability
All transactions on the PAYNET WebPOS website, monetary and otherwise, are non-refundable,
non-exchangeable and non-reversible, save and except in the event of proven gross negligence on the part of
PAYNET WebPOS or its representatives, in which event the user agrees that the user shall only be entitled to
a refund of the amount actually paid by the user and actually received by PAYNET WebPOS with respect to the
recharge done by the user.
This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict
liability, or any other basis, even if PAYNET WebPOS has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages,
PAYNET WebPOS liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent of the amount actually paid for
by any user while availing any of the services on the PAYNET WebPOS website.
- Modification of These Terms and Conditions of Use
The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your
continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. We're responsible
to notify all users once Terms & Conditions are charged. We're not responsible if you will not receive or
will not read updated terms.
- Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement
which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of god,
terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority,
uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which
causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably
foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use
all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
- General Provision
All the terms and conditions between you and PAYNET WebPOS shall be governed by the law of United Arab
Emirates. By visiting PAYNET WebPOS, you agree to the laws. Any dispute of any sort that might arise between
you and PAYNET WebPOS or its affiliates is subject to Dubai Courts or DIFC jurisdiction only.